2006 : Bachelor’s degree in Physics, University of Trieste
2009 : Master’s degree in Physics, University of Trieste
2013 : PhD. in Geophysics of the Lithosphere and Geodynamics, University of Trieste
Title: “Multi-scale seismic hazard scenarios” - Supervisor: Prof. G.F. Panza
2013 - 2014: Post doc researcher at DMG, University of Trieste
2015 : Visiting scientist at ICTP - SAND Group
2016 : Collaboration with DMG, University of Trieste
2017 - present : Post doc researcher at CRS, OGS
Skills & Interests:
- Ground motion scenarios and seismic hazard estimation (synthetic seismograms modeling, earthquake recurrence and neo-deterministic seismic hazard assessment, application of neo-deterministic method to seismic engineering)
- Seismicity pattern and tectonic deformation (space-time pattern of seismicity, geophysical properties of the crust, crustal structure, geodetic data processing and analysis, modeling of crustal deformation)
- ASI Progetto Pilota SISMA 2009-2011: "Information System for Monitoring and Alert"
- S3 - Convenzione DPC-INGV 2012-2013: “Short term earthquake prediction and earthquake preparation process”
- FVG 2011-2013: "Definition of seismic and tsunami hazard scenarios by means of indo- european e-infrastructures"
- MAE Italy-Egypt, 2014: “Definition of seismic and hazard scenarios by means of e-infrastructures”